Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tour : Teluk Senangin


  I never see myself as an outdoor nor an indoor person. I am equally comfortable indoors & outdoors and I prefer a good mix of both. At some point of my life, I love being home. While at the other, I enjoy the beauty of nature.


  And I think there's no harm with it. Being an introvert as I already am, I prefer spending most of time in my room. It is not something to be proud of and I'm not saying that you should end up like me, no. I, too love spending time with my friends. All those crazy stuff and silly conversations. Girls just know how precious they are. 

As I said, I enjoy a little bit of both.

  Camping and jungle trekking is something I love to do with my family. It's like a simple yet perfect getaway for me. Well, why not ? Imagine those gorgeous turquoise water and nearly pristine sugar-white sand in front of you. The beauty of nature can simply capture attention, and I have no doubt on that. Just perfect, to avoid feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment