Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ambition of mine


  I have been living for like 19 years now, and not even once have I ever plan anything in life. I guess I'm just that type. Instead, I'll simply just go with the flow, anywhere the destiny brings me to. Well, the main reason is because *drumrolls*



I'm afraid of disappointment. 
Yes I do.






  Can't you see this innocent little girl is afraid ? HAHA, but now I have this urge to write because it seems like everyone got something in mind. Most of them already know what they want in life. Everyone but me. So, lets start with the courses I'm considering to pursue in my degree. Yeah, it's a long way to go but hey it's the effort that counts.

  The first choice is Sarjana Muda Sains dengan Kepujian (Biologi). The pros is I love biology so much if it was to compare with Chemistry and Physics. Thus, I can save up to a year and graduate at the age of 24 or so. The cons is I bet the competition is quite tough. Thus, I have a back up plan which is Ijazah Sarjana Muda Pembedahan Pergigian or in other words, dentistry. But I gotta go through 10 semesters, which equals to 5 years. And this one too is not gonna be easy man I'm sure. 

  Well to decide which course suits me the best, I gotta know myself first. I need to know what I wanna be in future (which I don't at this moment). I fell in love with laws a long time ago but I guess it isn't for me. Then, I wanted to be doctor/veterinarian but considering how clumsy I am, my parents just won't let me. They wanted me to be a teacher instead. Being a teacher is good, but yeah I get bored easily. 

And I don't like people much LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment