Monday, April 27, 2015

Now this is how it feels like

  Truth to be told, I'm afraid this post might appear a little bit too cheesy, but never mind everything about love is cheesy anyway. Have you ever been in love ? Have you ever been truly and completely in love ? Like, have you ever been in this position of mine ? Well, because I can't really find the right word to describe what I'm feeling right now and I'm not sure if I'm the only one. Cheesy kannnn I know I'm sorry I can't help it *cries internally*


Long story short, I've became numb. 
It's weird, I know please don't panic I'm a weirdo anyway.


  It's like for one second, I am so happy. Hari-Raya-Birthday-Deepavali-Chinese-New-Year-all-in-one kind of happiness, you see ? Searching for a person who understand you the most is a lot of hardwork ok ? Like, who would still love you when you pick your nose, when you suddenly have this urge to dance randomly in public ? Who would you still love no matter how weird he can get, no matter how silly the daily conversations are ? Who would you still love regardless conditions and the differences ? 


  And as for another, I'm truly grateful. I really am. Finally you met a person who creates a spark in you. The one who sees potentials instead of flaws. I'm not saying that he should only see the bright side of me. It feels good too, to have someone to guide you, to overcome the flaws themselves. Of course, you feel as if you have known him for quite a time and you know you don't want to let this person out of your life. 


  I don't know how things work 10 years from now, how you'll find other girls by then and what I ought to become, but right at this moment, I'd be more than happy to cherish your presence. I'd love to appreciate what we have now. I'd like to include your name in each and every prayer. It's gonna be hard, I know. It's gonna be one hell long journey and constant battle of us, against the obstacles. Not us against each other LOL although it's fun to quarrel sometimes, please keep this in mind. And I pray you will be given strength to deal with this annoying douche on daily basis. 


I'm sorry I couldn't put this in one word but may it's still you and me in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment